Tunes and Toddlers - Sundays 10:00 - 11:00 am
Tunes and Toddlers
Introduce your toddlers to the wonderful world of music through this interactive, action-packed hour of group music fun for kids 2-4 years old! The focus of these classes is to expose your child to rhythm, different instruments, sounds and activities to help foster a lasting love of music!
Classes will run in 4-week sessions, on Sundays from 10-11am at the Corkery Community Centre on Old Almonte Road. The first session will start January 13, and run until February 3, 2019.
The cost for 4 weeks is $60 per child, and discounts available for families with more than one child in the group, or with another student (or parent!) taking private lessons with me.
Themes and Activities
Some of the activities and themes we will cover are:
- Rhythm and tempo for tots
- Basic music shapes and names
- Music-themed matching games
- Fun with instruments (bells, triangles, shakers, and more!)
- Sing-alongs with Jennifer
- Music-themed art projects
- Movement and music exercises
- Recognizing and naming sounds…
…just to name a few! And all activities are geared toward the level of each child. Parents are encouraged to participate too!